Scope Technologies, Inc. located in Denver, CO, is looking for Inside Sales Executives to join our dynamic team. We’re a rapidly growing technology company focused on excellence throughout every part of our organization. With thousands of customers, and strategic partnerships with several Fortune 500 companies, we’re changing the way Contractors, Manufacturers, and Insurance Claims companies create field measurements, blueprint takeoffs, and estimates.
We integrate aerial imagery with our proprietary software to create a suite of products that give our clients reports that help them with specific business tasks, saving them both time and money. We’ve just announced the launch of a new product, which has been very well received by our customers, that integrates our data into even more of our customers business processes.
In this job, you’ll have a chance to be part of something big; it’s an opportunity to be on the ground floor with us, and with our significant growth plans, you’ll have a real chance at upward mobility. We are hiring experienced, passionate Sales Closers to sell our disruptive technology to companies who want to run their businesses more efficiently. This is a chance to grow with our company, by selling a SaaS solution to the building contractor market.
- Your primary focus will be on customer acquisition by contacting prospects by telephone in order to sell our Take Off reports, and becoming a trusted business advisor to your customer.
- You will be responsible for outbound calls to potential customers, working within our CRM to tracking of all your activity, closing sales of our reports and managing a growing client base.
- You’ll present our suite of products using a variety of technology that allows you to show the Use Cases and ROI of our product suite.
- Prepare weekly analysis on call volume, closing percentages, sales, account management metrics and sales forecasts.
- Work with our customer service representatives and account managers to help create an Excellent customer experience for our clients.
- Hunt, Qualify, Close & Manage Large Sales Opportunities: Analyze sales opportunities to determine if an opportunity exists; ensure sales management is engaged with the large national opportunities.
- 2 - 5 years of work experience in an inside sales role where you hunted, managed and closed a new book of business every month while ranking in the top ten percent of all your peers.
- You are Excellent in every phase of your work life. You’re dependable, hard-working, focused, determined, and accountable.
- You’re collaborative, yet competitive. You have solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and account management skills.
- You have a proven track record of building a continuous new book of business while creating revenue during an extended onboarding time.
- You’re prepared to play a key role within a start-up organization selling disruptive technology to help our organization grow in a meaningful way.
- This position will ideally transition into a senior sales, enterprise, or a major account management role within 1-3 years of proven sales and customer retention numbers.
- You are a Sales Closer that loves to Win! – You know how to work hard, practice, and challenge yourself to huge success. It’s about breaking personal records month over month.
Please send your resume along with a cover letter on why we should consider you for the next Inside Sales Executive role with Scope Technologies to email@example.com
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, and Construction
2 - 5 years of work experience
Sales, Account Management, Customer Service